Please answer the following questions in your own posts (it is not necessary to answer all questions in only one post).
- How do you rate the freedom of press in your country on a scale of 1 to 10? (1 = does not exist / 10 = free)? Please describe in one or two sentences why you come to this rating.
- What do you know/assume about the media system and the situation of the journalists in the other two countries involved in the project Media beyond frontiers?
- Which media do you primarily use to inform yourself about political or social issues? What connections do you see between the freedom of press/opinion and the development of civil society in general?
- Please describe the advantages/disadvantages of social media and traditional media. Which media do you prefer and why? How will both media develop over the next decade an how will this process change the (media) society?
- Have you ever fallen for a fake news? If yes: Please describe the case. How do you protect yourself against fake news? What is the role of a journalist in spreading fake news? How to check the sources of information? Whom do you trust more: the media in general or a particular journalist?